Some items are fragile and not suitable for courier transportation unless they are professionally packaged. Listed below are the excluded items that you cannot purchase upgraded parcel protection for, unless you contact us for pre-approval (Excluded Item Exception (Clause 7.12).
We can however provide cover for these excluded items if you send us images of your packaging so we can assess how well they are packed. Once we provide pre-approval, you can purchase our parcel protection and ship your item with piece of mind.
The following excluded items are carried at your sole risk and liability:
- Bonds, Deeds, Manuscripts, Securities and Plans
- Canvas Prints
- Vehicle Parts
- China, Crockery or Ceramics
- Food or any perishable products
- Items containing glass
- Insufficiently protected or Unpacked Goods
- Liquid (Any products containing liquid)
- Picture frames
- Plates, Pottery or Porcelain
- Television or computer monitor
- Works of art